Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yahoo Groups...

I run a couple of Yahoo Groups, that I started a few years ago and I'm so proud of all my members and the standard of their work.

Bead Makers is a group for people that create their own beads. There are many different types of bead making techniques and materials, such as glass, polymer clay, paper and our members are producing some amazing work all the time. Our photo albums are always crammed full of eye candy! Everyone is very helpful and happy to offer advice .

Amateur Glass Painters is a smaller group in which our members have been learning new techniques and offering help and appraisal to each other. Although aimed primarily at non professional glass painters, we welcome more experienced painters who are happy to help the less experienced members.

In both my groups, you can be sure of a warm welcome! I will try to encourage discussion in the groups regularly, but the more shy members are welcome to lurk if they so wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home